The Riverhead Free Library is excited to offer its patrons Curbside Pickup Service! Call to place your holds and pick up items in an available time slot.
Hours & Guidelines
Pickup reservations will be available during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- You may pick up items from multiple cards, if this information is documented when the appointment is made.
- Please call or email ahead of time to resolve any library card issues. Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not blocked due to unpaid fees or lost materials) to use Curbside Pickup.
Curbside Pickup Instructions
Before Placing holds:
Place Item(s) on Hold
- Use the catalog on our website to search for items and place holds. Please feel free to call 631-727-3228 ext. 301 to speak to a librarian if you need assistance.
Making a Curbside Reservation
- Please have your library card information, vehicle description (the make/color of your car), and contact information ready.
- Please do not schedule a reservation for curbside pickup until you have confirmation by phone or email that the item(s) are ready for pickup.
- You can make a reservation here by selecting the date you would like to pick up your items (specific time is not required) or call the library 631-727-3228 ext. 305 or 301 to schedule.
- Upon arrival at the library please park only in a marked curbside spot (near handicap parking) and call the library 631-727-3228 ext. 305 to let us know you are here.